ENROLLMENT WILL REOPEN ON JULY 2019
ARE YOU READY FOR A MENTAL UNLOAD?
wash the dishes. pack the lunches. worry about the baby eating the house plants. schedule the dentist appointment. buy the birthday gifts. exercise? pay the plumber. make the muffins. schedule the babysitter. feel guilty about too many PB&J sandwiches. plan the vacation. go on vacation. desperately need a vacation from the vacation.
Are you committed to improving your self-care, but you aren't sure where to start?
THIS IS IT.
This program will give you the tools and knowledge to go from:
- feeling overwhelmed, to feeling calm
- feeling self-doubt, to feeling confident
- feeling like a "nag", to feeling like an intentional communicator
- feeling irritable, to feeling grateful
I want you to have the courage and leadership to prioritize what’s most important to your family and OVERCOME the overwhelm. It's possible. If you complete the 4-step program and you aren’t feeling lighter I will happily give you the money back so you can invest it elsewhere.
JOIN US FOR SEVEN DAYS. IT STARTS MARCH 14TH.
Let's get started unpacking the mental load of parenthood. We will use a systematic, step-by-step approach to pour out the mental clutter--then refuel our overtired, exhausted brains with the good stuff.
Dr. Denaye Barahona is a loving wife and mama of two. She is a motherhood coach who partners with women to tackle the challenges of raising children. Denaye is a minimalist who claims to be a decluttering expert (don't let her near your closet). She loves to travel, talk health-and-wellness, and give unsolicited advice. She is a top contributor for the Today Show Parenting Team. Denaye holds a Ph.D. in Child Development and is a Clinical Social Worker with a specialty in child and family practice.
This is a simple, step-by-step online program that includes:
- Systematic 4-step approach to lighten the load of parenthood
- Supportive community and live interaction with Denaye (Facebook not required)
- Accountability + discussion through a private community group
- Two live-streaming Q&A Sessions with Denaye